InvestIN Education is a dynamic, educational start-up that provides inspirational career experience programmes for school students, across 20+ different industries. Founded in 2012, InvestIN’s mission is to bridge the gap between school and the workplace, in order to help students choose the right career and maximise their potential.
InvestIN creates the ‘ultimate career experience’ through a combination of interactive simulations, company visits, seminars, networking sessions and career coaching, led by highly accomplished industry professionals. We have had over 50,000 students walk through our doors, from 100+ countries and 4,000+ schools.
InvestIN Education aims to be the world’s number one provider of educational experiences. We believe that to learn is to experience. Your daily priority is to provide students and parents with a first-class experience, from the moment they hear about the organisation to the point at which they return home from one of their programmes. At every single touch point, you are dedicated to adopting a continuous improvement mindset. The role of our Student Experience Associate's is to ensure everyone, current or potential student and parent, have the best experience possible.
At InvestIN you will:
- Take control of all in-bound customer questions via phone / email / live chats
- Own the booking process from start to finish
- Have an owners mindset in how we can target more students
- Be flexible in supporting our students with their changing needs. An example of this is; attending our London based programmes in person throughout the summer months.
- Support on key projects which increase sales revenue and enable the Student Experience Team to provide effective customer service
- Coordinate with other teams internally to ensure the best possible solution is being provided to the customers
- Support process implementation across the team in order to ensure continuous improvement
- Support the organisation in our online ‘Parent Events’ which introduce parents to InvestIN and give them advice on how they can support their child in their career journey
What we look for:
- University Degree preferred
- Outstanding professional communication skills – both written and verbal
- Minimum of 1 years customer facing experience (Education, contact centre, retail)
- Our values align with your own values.
- You’ll have a solid belief in our aims and be passionate about developing young people to fulfil their potential
- You can articulate your passion to customers and show them the value of attending our programmes
- You'll enjoy diving into new responsibilities and have an eagerness to learn new skills and processes
- Strong problem solving skills
Working schedule: We work to an 8 hour day with start times between 8:30am - 9:30am, Monday – Friday. Some weekend work will be required, but you will know dates for this well in advance, and be given time off in lieu during the weekdays.
Working Location: Hybrid working with 2-3 days in the office and 2-3 days from home. Our offices are based in Central London.
- 25 days paid holiday per year (plus bank holidays)
- Being part of a dynamic start-up with various cultural initiatives including regular socials
- Pension scheme
- 2 hours to take off at your choosing every week (‘unplugged’)
- Volunteer days
- Access to our private healthcare scheme
- Sabbatical of three months unpaid leave after three years’ service
- Opportunities for development, with termly appraisals, feedback and dedicated learning & development training